photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet 'n Sassy Sketch Challenge

Hey guess what? Sweet 'n Sassy is hosting the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge today! Woot! Woot! Or...maybe I should say...Gobble! Gobble! I'm a huge fan of sketches, they make those cards come together so easily...ahhh...which is perfect for busy crafters! :-) Today my card features this charming little turkey image from the brand new Gobble Gobble acrylic set from SNSS. Isn't he cute as a button? We saw some real turkeys over the weekend at a local farm...umm...yeah...they're not really this cute in real life! (They're kind of ugly...even if they do have some lovely feathers!) My image is paired with some brand spanking new paper from Imaginisce...I love their paper lines, which always have a bit of sparkle or shine on each sheet. Very fun! And I am in love with these Fall designs - delightful! And for today's card, I decided to decorate the inside of the card because...
I simply had to share one of the sentiments from the Gobble Gobble set...it's hysterical!! You should be able to read it ok in the photo...click on the photo for a larger image! Well my friends, if you get a chance hop on over to SCS and participate in today's sketch challenge...we'd love to see what you come up with!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Robin Feicht said...

Love your vibrant colors and your whimsical verse. Definitely Autumn!

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness! Is it possible to love the inside as much as the outside of a card?!! I thought the outside was amazing when I saw it on SCS yesterday, but the inside is equally as amazing! Brilliant and beautiful Kim! Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,
Lorie

Kathi said...

I love your paper choices, that seriously cute turkey, and that amazing poem. Too fun!