photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tim Tags

Remember Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas from last year? I managed to finish all 12 tags even though I failed to shower or feed my family for 12 days straight. :-) Now I've had the pleasure of demonstrating the techniques used on the tags to a group of ladies who attend classes at Wholly Scrap! This past week we created these two tags (plus one other one that I failed to take a picture of!) Both of these tags are a pretty close copy to the one's that Tim created. Most of my other tags were quite different but since Wholly Scrap! was celebrating Christmas in July last week I opted to stay with the holiday-themed tags. And we had a blast creating! Everyone left inky and heads full of creative ideas! We used the following products on these tags...Tim's new film strip (love it!!), the tiny attacher (aka stapler), fabulous metal embellies (remember how I was lamenting how I had no metal anything last year?), lots of Stickles, paint daubers, and a variety of Distress Inks and stamps! Enjoy! (I'm hoping that Tim holds this challenge again this year, although I'm pretty sure my family is dreading the idea...)

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, these are fabulous! Where did you find that b/w picture of the toddler and Santa, it is perfect! Hope the challenge is on again this year, it sure is inspiring to see these creations.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous tags Kim! Love Tim's techniques and you did an awesome job with them. :o)

Joy said...

Kim, I am looooooving these. totally AWESOME! :)