photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Orange You Sweet

I've been thinking about making a card with this darling image ever since Korin sent it to us...This is a new digi image that has been released from Sweet 'n Sassy named Orange You Sweet and it's available for only .99! I printed out the image three times, colored my cutie oranges and cut them out. I then created a CAS card by simply adding a bit of color, texture, and polka dots.....one always needs polka dots! The brown piece of cardstock has been embossed and punched so that the wee oranges can peek through the holes. For dimension, I used foam tape to pop up the windows. I finished off the card with the sentiment, also included with the image. Super quick and easy! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So super cute!! Great design and cute cute orange! :)

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun card! I like the pun and of course the polka dots :-)