photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

Today's Tip: Use silhouette images to create a quick and easy card!
Are you guys tired of seeing this stamp set yet? I hope not because I love it!! It's a new release from Sweet 'n Sassy, Serene Silhouettes and I adore this set, love the versatility of a set like this...and keep checking back...there just might be more images like this on the horizon!! Now this card might not seem all that simple but it's really easy to create. The first three layers are simply that, just cut pieces of cardstock and DP. The main image layer was created using a Scor-Pal to make the grid lines. I then added a bit of Distress Ink to help the lines stand out a bit more. All that was left to do was add my stamped images, in a variety of colors, a Maaaaartha punched butterfly, my sentiment, and a few brads! Easy peasy! Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is GORGEOUS, Kim!

Anke said...

So wonderful Kim, absolutely stunning.

Anke

SemSee said...

Hi Kim! Gorgeous card!! Would it be poss for you to send me a quick email (semsee at ymail dot com) please, as I wanted to ask you a question? Thanks! Hugs, Sem x

Tammy Hershberger said...

Kim, this is absolutely stunning! I totally want to CASE this design!