photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

Here I sit, sipping my jug of coffee and checking out all of the lovely creations that were posted on other blogs over the weekend, as well as reading some wonderful posts by non-crafty bloggers (two of them just had babies so I love to read about how things are going and seeing the photos of the wee ones) when I realized I had yet to post to my own blog! It might take a few more sips of coffee before my eyes start to fully open and my brain to begin functioning... Today I'm sharing a sweet wedding bells digi image, aptly named Wedding Bells, from Sweet 'n Sassy, along with a sentiment from the Wedding Sentiments set, which contains eight wedding-themed sentiments for only $3.50. My layout is from this week's Sweet Stop sketch challenge. These lovely black and white papers are from a new Imaginisce line, purchased at Wholly Scrap. (I'll be using these papers in a class next month!) I added just a hint of a pale yellow to help connect the color of my bells with the black and white. The image has been colored with Copics. Stop by the Sweet Stop to check out all of the other wonderful creations by the DT! Enjoy!

No comments: