photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, May 28, 2010

Our Craft Lounge Card

How about a non-sneak peek card today? This is a card that I demonstrated at an embossing class last week. While we explored all kinds of heat embossing techniques, I thought I'd also throw in a card that uses the metal plate for a dry embossing look. Remember dragging out your light box and stylus? I had to dig my supplies out of storage! The square design is something I've had for years, a plate from SU! (Wholly Scrap also has a good supply of the plates in house) I used the squares to create a border around my 5x5 card. This sweet watering card and floral image is from Our Craft Lounge, a new stamp line that Wholly Scrap is carrying. The name of this set is Growing Gratitude. I colored both images with my trusty Copics. I attached my sentiment with a little hat pin from Little Yellow Bicycle and attached that to this lovely satin ribbon (not sure who the ribbon is from...it's something I picked up at the store...) The tiny rhinestones framing the flowers are from Taylored Expressions. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!! Be sure to check back in on Sunday for the Keep it Simple Sunday card! PS - I apologize for how dark this card is...not sure what happened there!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Such a pretty card, love all the white:)

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous card, I just love it! Very classy.