photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exciting News

I have some exciting news to share...but this is all I can show you right now...You'll have to check back on June 1 to hear all about it...June 1 is going to be a big day...My 'news' and a Sweet 'n Sassy blog hop! There will be prizes given and cards galore to share!! Don't miss it!! I also want to let you know that I've started a blog for the store that I work at, Wholly Scrap. I've just made a few posts on the blog but one of them is a picture tutorial on the resist embossing technique. You can check it out here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

You're such a tease.

Do you take guesses?

Great card. Lovely image, perfectly colored.

Anonymous said...

love the new blog site--couldn't post on it though 'cause I don't do facebook anymore and it says I need a facebook account to do it.However, I really like the tutorial idea==reading it makes it seem too hard for me, but seeing it done step by step is wonderful,I may even get brave and try some myself. Good Job/

Hazel said...

Ohhhh I'm wondering now what your news is ... x

Unknown said...

Oooooh this looks amazing!! LOVE the colors, can't wait to see it all! :)