photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Everyday Miracles

It's day two of the Sweet 'n Sassy sneak peeks and I'm just all oogly about this next set, Everyday Miracles. I definitely have a thing for butterflies and Korin outdid herself with the beautiful images and sentiments in this new acrylic set, which contains two stunning butterfly images and a boatload of sentiments. For my card I used a reverse masking technique, using the left over piece of paper that I cut the oval out of for yesterday's card. I taped the oval mask onto cardstock and then used a blending tool to lay down a number of Distress Inks; Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge, and Barn Door. Then before picking up my homemade stencil, I stamped three butterfly images. Once I removed the mask I added the sentiment. Since this was a good size oval, I kept the rest of my card pretty simple, only adding a few black rhinestones and a simple pattern paper from a new Basic Grey called Max & Whiskers. Enjoy and don't forget to check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Totally elegant and gorgeous! I love it.