photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Shop Challenge

This weekend The Sweet Shop posted another sweet sketch challenge! I love that extra panel off to the side; what a great way to add some color and pattern to a card! I colored up this little popcorn guy a few weeks ago and have been itching to use him ever since...isn't he cute? And I love the sentiments that go along with this digital set by Sweet 'n Sassy, Poppin' By, this one on my card and another that says "just poppin' by to say hello!" I paired Mr. Popcorn with some lovely s.e.i. paper from Wholly Scrap!. My fabric flower is from SU! and I added a little big of sparkle to the flower with some Stickles. Pop on over to The Sweet Shop and check out the eye candy posted by the design team...And there's even a chance for you to participate in this week's challenge. Just create a card and link to your blog or gallery!! Enjoy!

No comments: