photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Speechless

I just walked in the door from a class at Wholly Scrap (hi girls!!) and sat down to check my email. A few emails down and I came across my Google Alerts email (an email that let's you know where your blog has been mentioned) and right on the top was Nichole Heady's blog. Um...hello....why was I mentioned on Nichole's blog? Girlfriends...I have died and gone to stamping heaven...My card, my little flower card (shown here), won the "Best Use of a Previously Released PTI set!!!" I can't believe it...simply can not believe it! I jumped out of my seat and yelled when I saw the post. LOL! Thank you Nichole, you just made my night...and my week...and my month...you get the picture!! You can check out the post for details on the stamp sets used and to see all the other beautiful work!! My sweetie friend Julie got an honorable mention too!! Yeah!! Thanks for letting me share...I'm so shocked I won and oh so excited!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well of course you won with this fantastic card!!! What a beauty - HUGE congrats my friend!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I just saw your card on Nicole Heady's blog and came over to say congratulations. It's beautiful.
Marcia Tate

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations Kim! It's a gorgeous card. :o)

CherylQuilts said...

Well you shouldn't be speechless, this is gorgeous! I love it, and it's one of my favorite sets!! Thanks!!

Donna-Marie said...

You Deserve it!!!!!
Rock On Girlfriend :-)

Kim said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors and the combination of text and polka dots.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Why were you shocked! OF COURSE it would win. . . it is a GORGEOUS card! congratulations!