photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

How about another clean and simple card created using rub ons? Yeah!! This card follows one of my favorite layouts...the bizillion squares layout. I just love using four different patterns or textures next to each other on a card. It's quick, it's funky, it's just plain fun! For this card I used some of my Cuttlebug embossing folders for three of the squares and then a whole lotta thanks rub on from American Crafts, which is part of a sale pack I picked up at Wholly Scrap. Not a ton of explanation needed for this card so tonight's post is going to be short and sweet!! Enjoy and have a blessed Sunday!!

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

Simply gorgeous Kim!!

Heidi said...

What a great card. Love the colours.

Unknown said...

Very neat card! The colors are so fresh and pretty! :)

Micki said...

oooohhhhhhh I have that rub-on pack and this is an awesome idea!!!! I love it and what a great way to use up scraps. LOVE it! :-)