photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sweet 'n Sassy Release Day - Take Two!

No, it's not a second Sweet 'n Sassy release...it's a card from yesterday's release that I totally forgot to share! I was such a stamping fool when I first received my stamps from Korin that I made more cards than I could keep track of! I saw this amazing frame idea in the most recent Dirty Dozen gallery on SCS, created by Julie Warner. (You can only view Julie's card if you're a member of the DD gallery). Julie's card is stunning and her idea wonderful! Two frames were created using Nestibilities dies; the smaller was then layered inside the larger. The outside of the card was embossed with a SU! embossing folder. My image, from the Melody of Love set, was colored with Copics and attached inside the card with foam tape. I cut out one of the birds from another stamped image and gave him a little Stickles sparkle on his wings. A sentiment was attached to the left side and a ribbon for the top! This was a really fun layout and I'll have to give it a try again! Enjoy and don't forget to hop over to the Sweet 'n Sassy blog to check out all of the new releases!! Korin is offering an amazing January bundle of ALL of the new releases for only $40!! You can see the images below:

No comments: