photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sing unto the Lord!

This this guy was posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog yesterday, another card created with the darling snowman from the newly released Love You This Much set. I love all of this month's releases but I think he has to be my favorite! He's easy to color and a breeze to cut out...that rates right up there with an all time favorite in my book! I paired my snowman with a verse from the Melody of Love set that was also released earlier this month. With my snowman's arms out to his sides, it looks as though he was rejoicing so I thought the verse was a perfect match! The image was colored with Copics and I created the faux snow by cutting curves out of vellum and attaching to a label die cut (created with Nestibilities die cuts). A thick layer of Stickles was added in various spots on my snow hills for a little sparkle and shine.
Enjoy your Tuesday!

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Kim- this is so fun! I love the design and colors you have chosen. They are so rich!

Unknown said...

Very cute little snow guy! :) Hope you're staying warm!

Leah said...

SO cute! I love it:)