photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

Today's Tip: One only needs a sentiment and embellishment to create a card!
This may be one of the quickest cards ever created! It took me no more than five minutes to make and most of that time was spent picking out a sentiment! :-) A few weeks ago I contacted Mary Fish, a SU! demonstrator who hosts the most amazing blog, filled with all kinds of delightful SU! creations. I asked Mary to send me a copy of the latest mini catalog and when it arrived it included a few paper samples and two darling embossed die cuts; a pink heart and this darling brown butterfly. (Thanks Mary!) I used the butterfly (with two rhinestones added) and a sentiment from Papertreyink to create a sweet 4x4 card. How's that for a quick creation?! I'm not sure I could ever beat today's record...LOL! Enjoy! PS - Be sure to check out the Sweet 'n Sassy blog tomorrow as I'll be posting a SNSS creation!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for the sweet and simple tip...this card is gorgeous and makes a wonderful statement!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVe this Kim! It's simply perfect!

Tiffany said...

Great card! I wish I could make a card in five minutes! Well, one that looks that nice!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! What a great way to pump out a bunch of thank you cards! :)

Jacqueline said...

I wish I could make simple cards - mine just don't look effective like this one!