photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Keep it Simple Sunday

Today's Tip: Use a small and simple designs as the main focal point on cards.
This might be one of the quickest cards ever created! LOL! I recently made a scrapbook album (will share more of that later in the week) for a friend who is expecting baby number two in a few months. They know that they're having a girl so I was able to go crazy with the pink in the album and on the card. Love that since I have two boys and everything is our house is in blue! Not much to explain on this card it's so simple! I have multiple layers of white and pink and my non-traditionally colored pea pod image and sentiment is from the Green Thumb set by Papertreyink. I finished off the card with four tiny rhinestones in each corner. My album and card will go home with my Grandmother, who is headed back to NY tomorrow afternoon, so she can forward the gift to our friends. And then we'll look forward to hearing of the new arrival!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very sweet and girly!:)