photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Keep it Simple Sunday

Greetings all! Tonight's post is going to be a quick one...It's 10pm and I just got home and into my PJ's after seeing Julie's new, sweet, smoochie, wonderful baby boy!! Check out her blog, she has a picture posted. It was hard to leave the hospital since I was so cozy and sleepy snuggling with baby Owen. Ah...I just adore the "fresh out of the oven" stage! :-) This is another card that was published in last month's Scrapbook News and Review online magazine (the Cards and Stamping section), using Our Daily Bread stamps. This was a super easy card; I only used patterned paper (isn't that orange star paper fun?) and three large grommets to add a little drama to the kraft cardstock. This was one of my favorite cards using this set and the layout is one I'll need to keep in my back pocket to use again in the future! That's it for me tonight...I'm off for a snack...I'm starving!! Enjoy!

No comments: