photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another WCMD Sample

Here's my second card that I completed for one of the WCMD SCS challenges, which was to create a thank you card, follow a certain layout, and use the color brown. This is the first time I've inked up this amazing floral image from Papertreyink. I kept eyeing this set while we were at the CHA Super Craft Show but decided I had enough floral images and left the show without it. But...I just couldn't not get it!! And I don't any regrets about adding another flower to the collection! The image was stamped, colored with Copics and cut out before being mounted with dimensional tape onto my cardbase. The orange layer was also stamped with two Papertreyink sets, Polka Dot Basics II and Text Style. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love orange!! :)

Anke said...

WOW what a wonderful card