photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bucket Full 'O Flowers

Wondering if I'm still alive? I am but I'm knee deep in homeschooling materials, dust from a lack of housecleaning, painting projects, and work! All of this has left me with far too little time to create...I even missed my SALT post this week (insert sad face)...However.... I was able to put this little number together a few nights ago but only because I had colored the images a few weeks ago. :-) I participated in a image swap with the gals over at A Faith Perspective and this is one of the many, many (almost 200!) images I received from the swap...isn't it purty? This was a perfect image for trying out my Copics skills and I was happy with the results on my bucket...Still working on my flower coloring! The layout of this card is pretty simple as this is a large image and I couldn't bring myself to add much extra to it...notice I'm even missing a sentiment! Oh, the horror! hee hee Another fun item that I used on this card was an Impressabilities, from Taylored Expressions, on the piece of yellow cardstock. It's a little hard to tell from the picture but the Impressabilities, this one is called Flourish, adds a lovely embossing to cardstock. I added a little aging to the edges of the yellow to highlight the embossed area. I'm not sure who the image is from (my apologizes, if anyone knows leave me a comment so I can give credit to the right company) but the remainder of the supplies is from a company that shall remained unnamed....Oh, ok it's from SU! but I'm not linking to their site! I'll be back in a few days with another post...so I hopefully my three readers can hang in there until then! LOL! Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

hey you have more than 3 readers!! You are too funny...I think everyone is super busy..I know this week has been crazy for me!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kim! as always... I have been busy busy too, but still have time to read all your posts, even though I do not comment all the time...HUGS...SK :)

Donna Marie said...

OMG!
You crack me up! I Love your cards, and your commentary is awesome, you have a great sence of humor girlfriend!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous image and I love the layout...so rich a color palette! From your fourth reader!