photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Digi-Stamping

Anyone out there working with digital stamp images yet? I think it's a fantastic idea and one that is going to start really catching on...It is so easy to just print out your desired image, no need to worry about any uneven inking! And think of how much space you would save in your stamp studio! :-) This is a card I created last year for a new online publication, however, I don't think the magazine ever made it off the ground as I have yet to hear word of it's launch and can't find any details about a release date. Hope they make finally make it to print... This card was created using a digital print from a company that Sonia and her sister started (the business has been put on hold for awhile). Sonia sent me a batch of beautiful floral images...now how did she know how much I love flowers...and this was one of the designs included. I simply printed the image out on my laser printer, colored it with Copics, added a sentiment and few embellishments! Easy peasy! The background paper is from K & Co. and the remaining ingredients are from Stampin' Up! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I LOVE digi images!!! I am buying a lot less stamps these days too, just buying stamps that allow me to do techniques I have not figured out how to do yet with digis', like embossing....I also love that you get them immediately and they are cheap!! (in fact, there are a lot of free ones out there!!) Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! KIM!!! Thank you for showing my sister drawing. You did an AMAZING job with it, your card is beautiful!!! and yes, the business is still on hold but we have hundreds of images that we will be uploading and selling hopefully next year... HUGS, Sonia :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! :)