photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Can You Handle One More?

One more graduation card that is! This is my last post with a graduation theme...I know that probably makes you happy! hee hee Wondering why I have so many grad cards? There is a new publication hitting the market, Christian Paper Crafts (I believe their first edition will be out in July or August) and I have a few cards being published. The editor asked me to send a few grad cards but due to a push back on their release date couldn't use them since it would be past June. So now you're being blessed with an over abundance of graduation cards posts! :-) This card combines two of my favorite crafting items...Papertreyink stamps and Crate paper! (There's a few SU! stamps in there as well!) The paper is part of a little boy themed pack from Crate. Funny this is, I don't think I've ever used this paper to make a little boy card...I'll have to work on that! The star and "you did it" images are from PTI and the two background images are from Stampin' Up! Enjoy and I promise my next post will not feature a graduation theme!

2 comments:

itsallrosi said...

Love this! I just recently caved in and bought myself some PTI. I got the new text background. can't wait to use them.

beth norman said...

Oh Kim, you have such a way with scrappy cards. This is outstanding. I can't take my eyes off of it!