photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today is the Big Day!

Today we load the moving truck!! (Well, to be honest my husband and some big burly men will load the moving truck...I'll be tucked away at a cozy B&B with the kids!) Since we're "graduating" to another house, I thought I'd leave you with a graduation card. I thought this would be super cute for a child graduating from kindergarten, which my son will do in a few weeks (humm...maybe I should have made this a boy card!!) I can't believe five years have gone by already and he's on the verge of first grade...amazing! I'll be MIA for a few days while we get settled and before cable is hooked up so enjoy this card for a short season and I'll be back asap! (PS - I really miss stamping...can't wait to unpack some goodies!!) Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new home! Wish you the best!!! ...HUGS...SK :)

Godelieve said...

Wishing you a safe "move"!
Hope your new place will feel at home really quickly.