photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Keep it Simple Sunday

Image removed for publication
This week's card comes in the form of a mini 4x4" card and I have to say that I just love this size card...it's perfect for quick thank you cards. I'm still obessively using my Urban Oasis paper from Stampin' Up! and thought I'd like to make a card that showcased four of the patterns in this paper pack. Each square is approximately 1.25", mounted on a piece of white cardstock. The buttons are from Papertreyink (a fabulous collection of buttons, worth checking out!), and the flowers are from Stampin' Up! I finished up the card by surrounding the entire square with some paper piercing and a sentiment stamped on a piece of paper ribbon. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!! The colors are so nice and the sentiment tag is a nice change!:)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Kim! What a fab layout to showcase all those yummy patterns! LOVE the buttons too!