photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, May 18, 2009

Keep it Simple Sunday (A Day Late!)

Forget about those stamps! That's right, when you need a quick and easy card, forget about the stamps! And instead use chipboard, ribbon, and foam letters to create a colorful and fun birthday card for a 10-year old! The count down is on...just two more days until we move (ask me if I'm all packed...umm....no) and last weekend I needed a card for my nephew's birthday. Since my unpacked stamping supplies were limited, along with my time, I decided to create something super-duper fast. I simply applied the piece of green paper to a navy base, added some ribbon and letters (good thing his name has only four letters or I would have been in big trouble! LOL!), and a chipboard star covered in red glitter. Time to complete - mere minutes! Now that's what I call simple... I think I hear boxes calling me so I'm off to keep packing...have I ever shared how much I hate packing? ;-) I'll be glad when we're re-settled again! Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love it! Such a great color palette (very Kristina Werner...ha!). At first I was like "za ch"...what sorta sentiment is that? And then I got it...just needed those brain cells to start firing...hee hee!