photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day Challenge - Aluminum Foil

Welcome to the Odd Bird Planet Earth Day Extravaganza! Have you guys been following all of the fantastic design team challenges?! What fun! My challenge is to use aluminum foil in a project. Did you know that you can recycle aluminum foil? For cards, I suggest using a clean piece...hee hee Since aluminum foil is so soft it was perfect for using with texture plates. I didn't even need to run this piece through the Cuttlebug, just pushed down with my fingers. Love the effect! Isn't it cool! And the stamp I used, Al on Earth, is one that you could win for entering my challenge! To enter simply create a card, scrapbook page, or other project using aluminum foil and post a link to a photo of your creation in the comments section. You'll have until 11:59 pm tomorrow night (4/23) to post your project. You'll then be entered into a drawing for a free OBD Earth Day stamp! And that's not all...Every participant will be entered into a drawing for the following prizes: -One winner will receive $100 in Odd Bird Planet stamps -One winner will receive $50 in Odd Bird Planet stamps -Five winners will receive a 25% discount coupon when they place a Odd Bird Planet order You can also post your creation and see all the other fun stuff going on during the next few hours at our forum on Paper Craft Planet. OK now...Get busy!! :-)

6 comments:

Tracy Durcan said...

So pretty Kim!! Great challenge! :)

Beth Norman said...

Great card. I'm just getting home and will start mine too.

Dianne said...

I love the aluminum foil on the card...it's very pretty!

Heather said...

I love the idea of aluminum foil....Here is my card. Thanks for the challenge http://heatherraborn.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-earth-day.html

Far North said...

Great challenge...What a great reason to pull out those texture plates!

Here's my card
http://farnorthdesigns.blogspot.com/2009_04_19_archive.html#8907802476167371300
Thanks!

Rina said...

Hi, Kim! Love your card!
I enjoyed your challenge!

http://rinastampa53.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-made-more-for-earth-day-challenge.html