photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can you Handle...

another black and cream card? ;-) I know...this is starting to become a bit repetitive...I really do have lots to share but I have yet to find a bit of extra time to take pictures, upload them, etc. So until then I'm afraid you're stuck with my black and cream card selection! I actually have six of these cards and they were part of a selection of cards that were used to promote the Odd Bird Planet stamp line. Johanna challenged the team to make six cards using whatever selection of stamps and paper we'd like, but they all needed to coordinate. I was really happy with how this bunch turned out. And I can thank that delightful Crate paper...boy do I love the monochromatic style of this line! This card has the floral image embossed in black in the background of the card, you can just make it out in the photo, along with a colored (with Copics) flower cut out and mounted on the front. All I used was a strip of the polka dot Crate paper as an accent, along with my sentiment. I doodled around the sentiment frame as I felt like it needed "something" else. And speaking of Odd Bird Planet...don't forget that they having a huge sale from now until January 23!! Be sure to check out all the goodies being offered at 25% off retail price! Promise to be back with something other than black and cream...very shortly...until then, enjoy!

2 comments:

Tanis said...

I love this colour combo!!
That flower is one of my favourites too :)

Dianne said...

I love the black and cream cards...keep 'em coming! :)