photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Let's Eat!

OK, how funny is this? Three space owls...I'm quite sure from another planet...have arrived on Earth and want to grab some lunch. (Hopefully, they're friendly...) I love it! I love this stamp from Odd Bird Planet! The look on their faces is just priceless...This has to be one of my all time favorite OBP stamps! The paper is from Flair designs, this design is from the Keep on Cooking collection. Enjoy and grab a snack while you're at it...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny!! They are adorable!! :)

Laura said...

*smile* Those space owls really are the cuuuuutest!!! I wanted to buy them with my last order but they were sold out *sigh*.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable indeed. And so is your card.

Kathi said...

So cute. I do love the Space Owls too. The Flair paper & sticker are perfect!

Hazel said...

What a lovely fun card - super owls!